Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I want to win!

Oh my! So, my love of etsy is never ending, and while looking at a few of my favorite users I discovred that there was a little contest. Boojiboo (etsy user) makes these adorable aprons and I have been wanting one for some time. So, there is a contest right now to win an apron (of your choice) and a few other Pillsbury Savory giftbag. How fun is that?! So, I am entering and crossing my fingers.

Here is the info if you would like to enter as well...

MommyDaddyBlog.com is giving away a Boojiboo Apron & Pillsbury Savoring the Moment Gift Bag as part of their Three Gs For The Holidays event! Click on over right now to get in on fun giveaways, get shopping ideas from their Gift Guide, and learn how you can help children in need this holiday season!

No comments: