Thursday, June 5, 2008

On the up

Job hunting has not been going well for me as of lately. I've been applying and applying, even going to a few interviews and then....either I get a call saying they offered the position to someone with more experience or I just get no call at all.

I know that some of the reason that I have not yet got a position is because I am slightly picky in the type of positions I am hoping to get. Still, if I were to receive a position, I am slightly worried that I might not be able to physically handle it. My health is doing better; however, because I have not been working in so long my body does not have the same amount of energy as it use to.

Still, I am keeping on. And looking into other options.

I need to get out there, into the world. I need to socialize with people again.

I am going to try spending time with more of my friends again. I need those relationships, and I am sure they could always use my friendship as well. I also am considering volunteering. I need something to keep me busy.

As a sort of task, I have been purchasing craft books and am attempting to get back in touch with more of my artistic ideas. Last night I made some really neat envelopes and am considering putting them up on Etsy to see if they sell. They were easy to make, they kept me busy and hey, if they can bring me in a little money, then that is just great too.

So, that is what I will be doing in the meantime until I get a job.

No comments: