Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have a neighbor who I swear must hate everyone.

Since we live in an apartment style condo you often can hear when people come home, or leave. However, this girl is so loud every time she comes and goes that, I swear, the whole building knows specifically when she is home or not, no matter what time of day or night it may be.

Now, it's not just her stomping up and down the stairs that informs me when she is here, or the way she always slams every single door. Yes, both these things lead me to believe that she must have anger issues, however it is what I can hear her talking about, no, make that yelling about! And believe me, I am not trying to eavesdrop here, really it is just impossible NOT to hear her.

She came home just a few moments ago. I could hear her loud voice, talking extremely fast before she even got in the building. She was talking to someone (who I am assuming was her roommate) about someone, and how "...she was like telling me all about her family and like, I don't care. Like I care about her family...". Her poor roommate was trying to comment and give some input (at a reasonable volume) but could barely get in anything more then a "ya" or "oh, I know". After the voices and stomping seemed to have reached the top of the stairs, there was the standard slam of the door, and then silence.

I don't understand that one apartment...this is not the first "bad" neighbor that has lived there. However, I think it has something to do with the fact that that apartment is rented out, while the others are owned by the people residing in them. Either way, J and I will endure living here for a few more years, then hopefully will be off to England for a year or two, and then we will return to Canada and buy a home. A real home, with our own front door, back door, and a yard where we can have a little garden and have a dog!

...at least that is the dream/plan for now!

No comments: